Thursday, October 20, 2011

Unbox: HG 1/144 - Gundam Astray Red Frame















Expectations:
          The Gundam Astray Red Frame is one of the most popular and in demand gundam of all time. Who wouldn't like a gundam that has a samurai sword for it's main weapon. The HG version is nothing compared to it's MG and PG. But I would like to enhance my gunpla skills and test myself on how much detail I could put on this small scale. The box is a little bit smaller than your average HG. Although the pictures on the box are great. So I'm expecting a lot of cool poses once I finish the model. When you open the box, you will see there are 6 runners and most of them are small. Its obvious that it's going to be a quick build. Other than the instruction guide and runners, the model kit also comes with decals and stickers. They are few, so expect to do most of the details yourself. That's about it for the unboxing of the HG 1/144 - Gundam Astray Red Frame. Thank you for reading and look forward to it's completion. I really hope that it will turn out the way I want it to be. Check out also my other gunpla model kit unbox posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...