Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Unbox: RG 1/144 Strike Freedom Gundam + Effect Unit























Expectations:
I'm so excited to get started on building this RG 1/144 - Strike Freedom Gundam. I'm curious on how much better it would be compared to the HG, Ver. GFT and MG. Box size is the same as any typical RG and that also goes for the number of runners inside. Except this one has a lot of gold runners for the inner frame and wings.

Unlike the HG kit, this one doesn't have a stand and effect parts included. Rather, they are sold separately (as seen on the flyer that came with the kit). Luckily, I got my hands on these "Effect Unit - Wing of the Skies". The effect unit comes with an action base, wing effects and rods for the dragoons. I advise everyone whose thinking of getting the RG Strike Freedom to get the effect parts as well.  It will make the model much cooler.

I expect this to be an easy build considering I've had experience with different scales of Strike Freedom model kits before. Although it may take some time with the additional details of panel lining and decal application. Well that's about it for the unboxing of the RG Strike Freedom. Stay tune for WIPs and look forward to it's completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...