Thursday, January 12, 2012

Unbox: HG 1/144 - Nobell Gundam











Expectations:

So I finally decided to buy this gundam from the Gundam G series.  I notice that the box is smaller from the previous gundam model kits posted in this blog.  Looking inside the box, there are only 4 runners, 1 sticker, the whip (which I don't how how to call this thing which at first also looks like a sticker) and the stand.  I can't wait to build it because I like how it looks like on a stand with the whip effect around it on the manual.  The piece sign hand is also an interesting part and an extra hand for Gundam God to carry Nobell in his arms is something I wanted to see after I finished building it.

Honestly this gundam girl is really cute when you look at the posing she does.  Base from the runners, looks like this is going to be an easy build.  At least the colors are not pinkish.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...