Monday, July 24, 2017

[REVIEW] HPGPG 1/144 - Petit'Gguy Set [Seven-Eleven Color]









Review:
I'm so happy that we got this exclusive kit being sold here in the Philippines.  I finished these two in one sitting since it's an easy build once you got used to it.  I may not be a fan of the 7/11 color but I still find them cute. Both of them has 7/11 stickers on their chest and on their bases. The ribbons already has default colors on them, so no additional paint is needed. Just a few panel lines has been applied on the green one.

Overall, the best part is you get two Petit'Gguys in one kit. I only wished the kit could have at least included some 7/11 accessory. It's not as great compared to other exclusive Petit'Gguy kits, but it's still a good addition to our collection.

Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...