Thursday, December 15, 2011

Unbox: HG 1/144 - Destiny Gundam












Expectations:
This is my 2nd time to build a gunpla model from the Gundam Seed Destiny series. I hope that it would be just like the Strike Freedom. The box is a bit larger the average HG kit. Inside the box are 7 runners, stickers and an instruction manual. One of the runners is for the display stand. It's nice to see that a great kit like this also comes with a stand because HG kits rarely comes with it.

There's a decent amount of stickers which I believe should be enough to cover the important details of the Destiny. The kit comes with a complete set of equipment and I could see from the runners that the weapons are dull in color. So I'll definitely do some panel linings and paintings on those. I'll start building the HG 1/144 Destiny Gundam right away so look forward to the full review and completion of this model. I'm expecting a lot from it's features, especially on the wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...