Tuesday, July 10, 2012

WIP: RG 1/144 - Freedom Gundam (Part 3: Wings)














This is part 3 of my update for the Freedom which talks about the wings. It took me quite a while to the finish the wings because it required a lot of panel lining. In addition to that, I also applied a lot of decals.

The wings has 5 parts on the left and right side witn the beam cannon stored in the middle. Each part of the wings are movable and can be spread. While the beam cannon can flipped over and hang above the shoulders of the Freedom.

I'm glad the wings doesn't have any problems. It went well the way I expected it to be. Overall, the Wings of Freedom is one of the best gundam wings I've seen so far. The wings are so awesome once they are spread. I can't wait to attach this the Freedom. This concludes my review on the wings. Thanks for viewing and look forward to my next update.


Check out my previous and next WIP:
Part 2: Mid Frame
Part 4: Armament

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...