Tuesday, June 26, 2012

WIP: RG 1/144 - Freedom Gundam (Part 2: Mid Frame)





























This is the 2nd part of my update for the Freedom Gundam which tackles the mid frame or muscular system of the model. As you can see the model became more buffed, especially on the legs.

Boosters are attached on the back, arms and legs. There's a small space on the chest part which is obviously the cockpit. Too bad the pilot (Kira) figure that came with the kit wouldn't fit in there. A portion of the shoulder is also attached and thanks to that the arm doesn't fall off easily anymore. Hopefully it will tighten more once the outer frame is installed. I also applied bronze decals on the front elbow and back knee. I'm just hoping they won't fall off easily.

I tried moving the joints and all the parts seem remain intact. So far, so good for the model. Little by little it's starting to look like the Freedom. I can't wait to attach the outer frame. So look forward to it and thanks for viewing.


Check out my previous and next WIP:
Part 1: Inner Frame
Part 3: Wings of Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...