Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Review: HG 1/144 - 0 Raiser



 Model Number: GNR-010
Pilot: Saji Crossroad
1st Appearance: Gundam 00 (2nd season)
Manufacturer: Celestial Being


























Review:
First of all this 0 Raiser came from the 00 Gundam (Condenser Type) kit. The only difference it has from the other 0 Raiser models are the details, specifically on the cockpit. Aside from that the features are still the same. I put in some panel lines and decals for additional details.

Despite the 0 Raiser being a vehicle model, it still has an articulation of it's own. The tail can wiggle and the end part can flip which is done when the 0 Raiser is about to be attach to the 00 Gundam. Most of the features are on the side binders. There are a lot of movable parts and it can even flap open. My only concern is that it wriggles easily and falls off. But I guess it's designed that way so that it could easily attach to the GN Drive. Another extra feature of the 0 Raiser are the GN Blades attached on the side binders.

I enjoyed taking pictures of the model. My shots focused on it's details and features. It's a good thing the kit came with a display stand. Overall, the 0 Raiser is a great model. I can't believe I would have this much fun building a vehicle model. I might consider getting the RG 1/144 - Sky Grasper after this. I'm excited on attaching the 0 Raiser to the 00 Gundam. So look forward to my Gundam 00 Raiser post and thanks for viewing.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...