Friday, June 1, 2012

Unbox: HG 1/144 - Gundam 00 Raiser (Condenser Type)

















Expectations:
I finally got my hands on the 00 Raiser. I already build a 00 Gundam before with the 7 Sword G and the only reason why I want to grab this kit is to get the 0 Raiser and GN Sword III. Out of the Gundam 00 Raiser kits released, the Condenser Type would be the latest and was used during the 00 Gundam movie. It could also be considered as the best because of the improved details.

Aside from the manual, the contents of the kit include 9 runners. These runners are divided into 3 sets which are for the 00 Gundam, 0 Raiser and the armaments. There are a lot of stickers including the logo of Celestial Being. It's also a bonus that the kit came with a display stand.

I expect the building process would be the same as the other HG Gundam 00 models. The only difference would be is the armaments and features. I'll build the 0 Raiser and attach it to my other Gundam 00 for an immediate review. So look forward to it. This concludes my unbox review of the Gundam 00 Raiser (Condenser Type). Thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...