Monday, May 9, 2011

Unbox: HG 1/144 - Arios Gundam






































































































































































Expectations:

        Just seeing the front cover excites me as this would be my first time to build a gundam that can actually transform into a plane.  It's interesting that the HG version of this gundam has a change mode once finished.  Still, I'm really not fond of its choice of color.  I am curious how the mechanism would be to turn it into a plane.  I hope that it won't break off easily.  So I'm really expecting after finishing this model that the plane would look as it is exactly on the cover.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...