Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Review: HG 1/144 - Gundam 00 Qan[T] Full Saber


               This is the 1/144 HG 00 Qan[T] with the addition of the GN Sword IV to form the full saber mode. Take note that these are sold separately. The GN Sword IV can be acquired by buying the Feb.,2011 issue of Hobby Japan magazine. It cost a bit much, but it's all worth it. I'll be showing you some pictures on what the Full Saber can do.





























Review:
                 I had a lot of fun making poses with the Full Saber. Thanks to the GN Sword IV, my 00 Qan[T] became balanced and more complete. Back then, the Qan[T] only has the GN Shield hanging on it's left shoulder. But now it has the GN Sword IV hanging on the right. Having a sword and shield really evens out the Qan[T]. Another cool thing about the GN Sword IV is that you can pull out three small beam blades from it (almost similar to Cloud's sword from Final Fantasy 7: AC).

                 Overall, I consider the 00 Qan[T] Full Saber as the best HG gunpla. If you have a HG 00 Qan[T], then I highly suggest you buy the GN Sword IV as well. It's really worth it. Remember that you could also use the GN Sword IV on the other gundams from the 00 movie: Raphael, Zabanya and Harute. This concludes my review on the 1/144 HG 00 Qan[T] Full Saber. Thank you for reading and I hope you found it useful. Check out also my other gunpla reviews.


Rating: 5 out of 5

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...