Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gunpla Checklist: Turn A Gundam


         
    This is a gunpla checklist for the Turn A Gundam  series. I made this post to help those gunpla collectors in knowing how many model kits are there in the series and what models are available for each scale. There are only a few model kits for this series and I don't know why. I'm in no position to judge this series since I didn't watch the anime nor am I knowledgable about it. The model kits are also hard to find in hobby stores, except for the Turn A Gundam. As of now there are a total of 9 model kits for the Turn A Gundam series. I will update the list if a new model comes out.


1/144 (6)
#1 - Turn A Gundam
#2 - Mobile Flat
#3 - Mobile Kapool
#4 - Mobile Sumo (Gold Type)
#5 - Mobile Sumo (Gold Type)
#6 - Mobile Turn X


1/100 NG (2)
#1 - Turn A Gundam
#2 - Mobile Sumo (Gold Type)


1/100 MG (1)
- Turn A Gundam



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...