Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Unbox: HG 1/144 - 0 Gundam














Expectations:
There are two kinds of HG 1/144 0 Gundam and the only reason why I choose this over the other one is because of the GN feather. I was really amazed to see it's sparkling green effects when I opened the box. Speaking of the box, it's actually quite small. But I do like the box art. It really attracts you into buying the model kit.

Other than the GN feather, there are also four runners inside. Obviously, its gonna be a quick build. The color scheme is also kind of dark. But I won't do any customization on this model because I want to retain it's original design. Of course I'll put some panel lines and black markings for details.

My other concern are the limited poses this model can do. This model can't do much, considering it only has a beam rifle and a shield for it's equipment. But I believe the GN feather will make up for it. This concludes my unbox review for the HG 1/144 0 Gundam. Look forward to my full review of the model once I finish it. Depending on the outcome, I might consider buying the ACD version of the 0 Gundam as well. If you like this post, then check out also my other unbox reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...