Thursday, November 24, 2011

Unbox: HG 1/144 - Gundam Nadleeh









lots of stickers
A - outer frame
B - arms and shield
C - inner frame
D - rubber hair
PC-123 - polycaps
SB-9 / SB-10 - clear beam parts

Expectations:
I never expected I would buy this model kit. I only bought it because it was on sale and the price was cheap. I admit I don't like the Nadleeh. But I don't want to underestimate the model kit until I finish it. Other people doesn't also like the Nadleeh because of the hair. That being said, I'm curious on how the hair will work and attach to the model.

The sides of the box shows the features on what the model kit has to offer. Inside the kit you will see an instruction manual, 6 runners and lots of stickers. The runners are made up of joints, clear beam parts, rubber hairs, equipment, outer frame and the inner frame.

For a HG, the nadleeh has a lot of stickers which will definitely give more detail and challenge to the model. I expect great articulation from this model based on it's performance in the anime and I do hope this model will turn out the way it should. I'll get started on building the Nadleeh. So look forward to it's completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...