Tuesday, May 15, 2012

HGFC 1/144 - G Gundam and Fuunsaiki












































This is a photoshoot of the HGFC G Gundam and Fuunsaiki. As most gundam fans know aside from the Master Gundam, the G Gundam also rides the Fuunsaiki. But they came from different kits. The G Gundam has it's own kit. While the Fuunsaiki is a bonus model to the Master Gundam kit.

I had difficulty mounting the G Gundam on to the Fuunsaiki because of it's large skirts. I had to remove the back skirt and flip the front skirt just to make it sit. I also had to do an adjustment on the legs and waist for proper positioning. Afterwards, I made use of the bonus hands of the G Gundam that came from the Nobell kit to hold the rope of the Fuunsaiki.

I had a lot of fun taking pictures of the G Gundam together with the Fuunsaiki. They look so awesome! Especially while the G Gundam is in hyper mode and is using the God Fingers. Luckily, I was able to take a lot of cool pictures.

This concludes my post of the G Gundam and Fuunsaiki. Thanks for viewing and I hope you find it useful. Look forward for more gunpla posts. Check out my individual posts for this models for a thorough review about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...