Friday, May 11, 2012

Unbox: HGUC 1/144 - Gundam Unicorn 02 Banshee (Destroy Mode)

















Expectations:
I liked the HGUC Unicorn so much that I decided to buy the Banshee as well. This would be like the dark version of the Unicorn. From the way it looks, I could say the build is the probably the same. If I'm correct, then this is gonna be a fast model to finish.

The box art is very attracting. It really illustrates the features of the Banshee. Inside the kit are 9 runners, stickers and the instruction manual. I noticed most of the runners looks exactly the same as the Unicorn kit. The only difference are the colors and armaments. There are a lot of small stickers. Almost all of them are for gold markings.

I guess this will be an easy build since it will only require a few panel lining and I already had experience with the Unicorn kit. But still I'm expecting something new and unique from the Banshee. This concludes my unbox review of the Banshee. Thanks for viewing and look forward to my full review of the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...