Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Review: HGFC 1/144 - Master Gundam and Fuunsaiki

























Review:
This is the final part of my review for the Master Gundam and Fuunsaiki model kit. My previous posts consist of their individual reviews. The Master Gundam can easily mount on Fuunsaiki and can perform a lot of poses. But of course don't expect the Master Gundam to ride Fuunsaiki with the shroud on. I had a lot of fun for both of them. The details and features are amazing. I'm so glad I was able to take a lot of great pictures of the Master Gundam together with Fuunsaiki.

Overall, the HGFC 1/144 - Master Gundam and Fuunsaiki is one of the best model kit you'll ever find. The Master Gundam itself has a lot of features. While the Fuunsaiki is a great bonus to the kit considering it's a model and at same time an action base as well. This is a model kit that's worth buying. Check out my individual reviews of the Master Gundam and Fuunsaiki for more information. This concludes my review of the model kit. Thanks for viewing and look forward to my future posts.

Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...