Thursday, August 18, 2011

Unbox: HG 1/144 - Bearguy









A

B
C
D

E, F, PE


Sticker



Expectations:

Big cute eyes just hypnotized me into buying one.  I'm not expecting much since after seeing its parts, I think it can be easily build in one sitting.  It looks simple but I'm actually excited to see the result and how it's going to look like next to other HG models.  Bulky parts since it's a bear.  I'm just hoping that there's no loose parts once it's finished.  I hope that it can hold the flute (as shown in the anime where it fires a laser) and I wonder if you can change the eyes since it has three sets.  So I'm already expecting there isn't much articulations going on, other than you can turn its ears (for added cuteness I think ha!).  I actually wanted to see if the backpack opens up for the missiles.

It's kinda pricey for a simple HG model though.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...