Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Gunpla Tutorial: Fun to build GUNPLA!


Another helpful video in building GUNPLA.

I remember building my first GUNPLA (Gundam Wing Nataku and Deathscythe Hell), I had no idea about the tools and I just used to twist and pulling the parts from the runners that really scared the heck out of me.  Luckily, it didn't end up with broken parts.  I use a cutter for removing excess nubs.  I use a a really thin brush and acrylic paint for outlining (and it sure was messy that time, a lot of trial and error).  

Never knew that there are actually tools that would help make things easier.

Someday if I had enough money, I'll try building my own Gunpla.  Combining two model units makes it look more cooler and stronger.  Sometimes it can even look like a different new Gundam.

So GUNPLA isn't just about following whatever it is on the manual.  It's a process of fine workmanship that needs discipline and patience.
credit to uploader: GundamInfo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...