Friday, March 2, 2012

Unbox: HGUC 1/144 - Gundam Unicorn














Expectations:
I finally got my hands on the HGUC 1/144 Gundam Unircorn (Destroy Mode). I've been wanting this model kit ever since I watched the anime. What attracted me to this model kit is the combination of the white outer frame and the red psycho inner frame. This great details are clearly seen on the pictures on the sides of the box.

Inside the box __ runners, some few stickers and an instruction manual. The stickers are few, so I'm assuming that most of the details would be coming from pane lines and the red psycho frame. There are (2)C runners which are obviously for the right and leg parts of the arms and legs. There are also a lot of red pc parts so I'm expecting a lot from the model's articulation.

The kit only has a shield and a beam rifle for it's armament. So I'm guessing I'll only be making few poses out of this model. But it's alright because what I'm really after is the Unicorn's psycho frame details. I'll start building the HGUC 1/144 Gundam Unicorn and hopefully it will turn out great the way it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...